More and more these days, my clients are asking for ISNetworld assistance. Our agency has made ISNetworld support part of the risk reducing services we offer to our clients in the construction, manufacturing and oil and gas industries. As the popularity of this service increases, I do receive questions from current and future clients about ISNetworld, including “What the heck is it?”
As the ever-evolving world of safety compliance presents new ideas every day, let me first just say…This is a great question! One I had myself not too long ago. So here are some Frequently Asked Questions and Answers, direct from http://www.isnetworld.com.
- What is ISNetworld? ISN provides an online contractor management database, ISNetworld. ISN collects health, safety, procurement, quality and regulatory information designed to meet governmental record keeping and Owner Client requirements. Through its Review and Verification Services (RAVS), ISN’s subject matter experts review and verify contractors’ self-reported information. Contractors also use ISNetworld to manage internal training and record keeping requirements. For more information, click here to watch a brief video about ISN.
- Are resources available to help customers? Customers are provided with access to our Customer Service team at the following numbers below or by email at email@example.com.
- Main Tel: 1 (214) 303-4900
- North America: 1 (800) 976-1303
- Australia: 1800 350 581
- United Kingdom: 0800 028 8483
- Who can view my information in ISNetworld? All subscribed Owner Clients can view your company’s information by default, while all subscribed Contractor Operators will need to request access. There are no additional fees to allow multiple Owner Clients to view your information. Click here for a comprehensive list of ISNetworld Owner Clients.
- What are the benefits of subscribing to ISNetworld? Ensuring proper conformance and maintaining up-to-date information is essential. Below are several examples of how ISNetworld can assist with your Owner Client’s reporting requirements.
- Efficient and standardized way to meet Owner Client requirements
- Improve internal safety and information systems
- Written safety programs are audited by safety professionals
- Track individual level data
- Ability to track individual training and qualifications
- Manage company personnel
- Marketing and exposure to Owner Clients
- How much does a subscription cost? Contractor companies pay an annual subscription fee based on the number of employees. Employee count is based on the 3-year average number of employees. Multi-division contractors/suppliers qualify for a hierarchy subscription. Click here for Contractor/Supplier subscription pricing.
- How do I become a member of ISNetworld? Click here to provide your company information and our staff will contact you.
- Is there a benefit if my company has multiple subscriptions? Yes, companies with multiple subscriptions have the option of setting up a hierarchy structure which establishes a relationship between multiple accounts within ISNetworld. A hierarchy structure consists of a primary account and subsidiary accounts.Benefits of a hierarchy subscription include:
- Allow Owner Clients to view association between the primary and subsidiary accounts
- Ability to replicate information from the primary account to subsidiary accounts
- Promotes consistency in information gathering within multi-divisional organizations
- Adjusted pricing structure for subsidiary accounts
- Reporting injury rates/frequencies by division versus aggregate
Owner Client Requirements
- Does the questionnaire within ISNetworld satisfy the questionnaire requirements for Owner Clients using ISNetworld? Yes, the Management System Questionnaire (MSQ) is a standardized questionnaire used by ISNetworld Owner Clients. Once your company has completed all required portions of the MSQ, this will satisfy the questionnaire requirements for all connected Owner Clients. Your company will complete this questionnaire once in its entirety and provide quarterly updates as required by Owner Clients.
- Is a hard copy of the questionnaire available? The questionnaire is available online within your company’s account. This will ensure Owner Clients have access to the most up-to-date company information.
- What types of documents are submitted in ISNetworld? The documentation may differ based on the Owner Client’s requirements. Documents which are submitted for review in ISNetworld may include:
- Insurance Certificates
- Owner Clients provide their insurance requirements to ISN so their specific requirements can be configured within ISNetworld.
- ISN reviews contractor’s certificates of insurance according to the review requirements of the Owner Client.
- Written Safety Programs
- ISNetworld RAVS will review your company’s written health and safety program for conformance with regulatory and/or Owner Client’s standards.
- Your company will be required to submit copies of your company’s written health and safety program.
- Detailed instructions will be communicated during your company’s subscription setup.
- Owner Client Specific Documents
- Training Documentation
- Supplier Diversity Certificates
- Insurance Certificates
Your Texas Associates and NewFirst Risk Advisor can help you with the ins and outs of navigating ISNetworld and its RAVs.
Help with ISNetworld is a huge ‘value add’ from TAI to our contractors!